9. You are depressed or sad and want to return to the spirit of play.
8. You actually have the attention span for a full concept record.
7. You have someone in your family or know someone on the Spectrum.
5. You are not normal and have no clue how to define normal.
4. You think today's medications are dulling everyone's pencils.
3. You need inspiration in getting your own passion back.
2. You know stealing music is still stealing. ;)
1. You recognize Sloppy (my dog) wants the space at the end of the hall where the CDs are so I can throw his toys farther.